Friday, August 7, 2009

A RAK & 4 new ones :)

So I'm back with some new goodies :)

The first is for the RAK (random act of kindness) challenge over at Scrap Orchard. (there are a TON of new challenges that you really need to check out!) I used Meg Mullens (of Wild Dandelions) and Traci Reed's kit 10 Things.


This layout was for the Make It Snappy Speed Scrap last night at Scrap Orchard. I used one of the new releases from today (which you gotta check out - so many awesome kits this week!). Smarty Pants by Wild Dandelions.


This layout uses a gorgeous kit from Megan Turnidge. Perfect for Blake's 6.5 month pics.


Dinosaurs - Blake LOVES them - so I knew I had to use Ziggle Designs' new kit Boom Boom for a layout.


I absolutely love this layout. It just came together so perfectly! It uses a collab kit from DeCrow Designs and Britt-ish Designs.


I'll be back with more tomorrow. I hit my upload limit at the galleries so you'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment