Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a Sweet Sunday!

Hello!! I am finally back! These last few weeks have been busy and I just haven't taken the time to update the blog! Sorry about that! But I have a bunch of layouts with today's new releases over at Sweet Shoppe Designs! (so they are on sale today!!)

First up I have this fun page made with goodies from Libby Weifenbach and Cindy Schneider. Libby's kit is inspired by Scooby Dooby Doo! So fun :) It's called 4 Meddling Kids. And Cindy's templates are perfect as always :D


And Kristin Cronin-Barrow has this fabulous road trip kit - Going Places. The color palette is a ton of fun and she loaded this kit with a TON of elements!



Next up is a perfect boy kit from Shawna Clingerman & Micheline Martin! I know I will use this kit to scrap more pics of Blake! It's perfect


And guess what? La is back with the color series! This week is rocked the yellow color palette - and she added a fun LONG kit name too! You Make Me All I Was Meant to Be is perfect :)



This next page isn't using a Sweet Shoppe product - it's using Jennifer Fox's fabulous Tomorrow's Another Day kit. And I wanted to share that it's Jennifer's 1 yr design-iversary so she is having a sale! And today is the last day!!! Everything in her store is 50% off!!! So RUN over to The Digi Chick and pick up some of Jen's gorgeous goodies :)


And lastly I have to toot a little bit :) My layout featuring Kristin Cronin-Barrow's kit Tropical Hideaway and Cindy Schneider's template set 55 is the layout of the week over at Sweet Shoppe! (well the week end's tomorrow - so I'm a little late in post this!) If you go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs home page you'll see my layout in the lower left hand corner :)

Alright - that's all I have for today. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Fingers crossed that I'll be back again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment