Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's get caught up!

So it's been well over a month since I last posted my layouts! I've been scrapping but have been busy with fun activities that I just haven't had the opportunity to share layouts here. But I'm back with some gorgeous goodies to share with you all!

These are just the layouts I've done this past week - check out my full gallery at DSA to see other layouts I've created in the past month. :)

First up I have this fun layout documenting our camping adventures. I used Penny Springmann's fun kit Gotta Get Away - I absolutely love the activity tiles!


Next up is a fun page of my hubby and I :) I used Shawna & Lauren's latest collab - We're All Waiting For Something. Gorgeous colors in this kit!



I used 3 yummy goodies from the Sweet Shoppe on this next page :) A fun kit by Melissa Bennett, a fab template from Cindy and a fun new font from Darcy Baldwin. And adorable pics of my little guy :)


This next one I did for one of the challenges over at Sweet Shoppe - scrap a page with only 5 solid papers. I was pretty nervous about doing this one since I love patterned papers but Kristin Cronin-Barrow's new kit Naturally You has some amazing solid papers!


A sweet page about my son and his mormor using Shawna's new kit Cozy Blue Jeans.


Last up is a page using Julie's newest release - Smart Chic. I LOVE the colors of this kit! Especially that black paper with the flowers - gorgeous!

That's it for today! Here's hoping I don't wait a month to post! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment