Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brown Eyed Boy - Scrap Orchard CT Entry

So I finished....and now I am totally second guessing myself!! But I really LOVE the layout I made - just now thinking that it might be too similar to the one I did last week. Oh well! I'm using it!

Here's a peek at the kit used:


And here's my layout: (doesn't look like it came from the same kit - huh!)


And yes - the pic isn't my little man. It's my bestfriend's little man - isn't he adorable!!

So now I wait until Monday to find out the results! (we'll be camping on Sunday when the results are posted) I'm cool if I don't make it to week 4 - this was definitely a fun challenge!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you did amazingly awesome! I love your layout!!! And week 4 or not, you brought your game!! You totally rocked this challenge out! I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete