Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer treat!

Over the weekend I was able to sit down and scrap during little man's naptime. I've been wanting to scrap his first ice cream cone experience for a while and finally got the chance to do it! I'm pretty pleased with the end result :)


*image linked for credits*
So yesterday was a very anxious day! The results for the week 3 contestants for the Scrap Orchard CT contest were posted....but they waited until close to midnight to release the results! (there were so many amazing lo's that I'm surprised it didn't take them longer!). I'm very happy to report that I did make the week 3 list! I'm currently working with this kit - Far, Far Away - and hope to have my layout finalized by tomorrow! The deadline isn't until Thursday but I'd like to get it posted and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment