Monday, July 20, 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams!

So exciting news to share with you all!! I'm a Honey Bee!!!! After the 4 weeks of competing in the Scrap Orchard Creative Team Contest - the decision was made - and I was chosen to help represent Scrap Orchard! I am SO excited!

One of my first assignments with SO was to create a layout for a contest over at DSA - The Battle of the Creative Teams! I am working with 4 other amazing ladies on the Honey Bee Team - Mimi, Mariska, Susan and Carol. They are so talented! This week, our challenge was to create a white-space layout with a common color theme. We decided to go with a blue/brown color scheme using black and white photos. Here is my layout:


So I have a big favor to ask ya'll!! Can you PLEASE go vote for the Honey Bee team?! There is a HUGE prize at the end of the BOTCT and you win by public vote. The contest lasts 4 weeks - and at the end of the 4 weeks, the team with the most votes WINS! So PLEASE VOTE for the Honey Bees!! Please head over to the DSA forum and vote for us!! The Honey Bees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment