Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two Weeks Worth!

Gosh - I've done a lot of scrapping the past 2 weeks and I am finally getting the chance to post them here! Enjoy :)


with Ziggle Designs Lil' Lady

with Sarah Bennett Designs Backyard Friends

Faith True's Outdoor Explorer

With Sarah Morgan's The Great Outdoors

Lyndsay Riches' Cool Summer and DeCrow's Blueprint no. 28

My BOTCT week 2 entry. The challenge for week 2 was to create a layout inspired by a song. My team choose to be inspired by the music from the movie Grease. I decided to do an ode to Blue Moon ice cream. I used a bunch of different stuff from different kits - image is linked for list of credits.

BOTCT week 3 Entry. I absolutely LOVE this layout! I am so pleased with how it turned out! The challenge for this week is to Scrap by Numbers. We could only use items off our list - no more, no less. We used the following recipe:
10 papers
9 staples
8 buttons
7 leaves
6 felt pieces
5 doodles
4 strings
3 photos
2 word title
1 font
And once again I used so many different kits to create this layout that you'll have to check out the linked image to get the full credits :)
That's all I have today - I have a couple layouts I can't post until later this week....so check back then!



No comments:

Post a Comment