Friday, September 11, 2009

What have I been up to?! A LOT!!

I have a bunch of layouts I've done this past week...don't know why I procrastinate in posting them though....lol. Anyways - here you go!!

This fun page was done with Snips & Snails and Blend Your Cares Away 2 by Tracie Stroud



This layout I did for a DIS challenge (Disney Challenge) I used a bunch of different kits to create but a majority is from Magical Vacation by Amanda Heimann.


Love these pics of B & J! I used Wild Dandelions new release Witchy-Hoo. A FUN Halloween kit!


Megan Turnidge has a gorgeous Autumn kit out today - Autumn Thoughts. I LOVE fall kits!
You can never have too many :)
See! Here's another fabulous Fall kit! This page was created using Amanda Heimann's September Grab Bag (which is now revealed - Falling For).

This layout was for a RAK challenge over at SO - I used Smooches by Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann. It was fun doing a girl page!

So this is my 3rd autumn kit for this post! I LOVE autumn!! This page uses Autumn Delight by DeCrow Designs.


Lyndsay also had a September Grab bag over at SO and it in she included a fabulous kit called In Dreams. This layout used that kit:


And last but not least is Sarah Morgan's release from last Saturday - Doctor Doctor! I knew the kit was perfect for Blake's 18 month appointment!

I also have some exciting news!! I am now on Sarah Bennett's CT!!!! I am so excited to work with her stuff again (I was a guest in July). So look for layouts coming soon with some of her goodies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment