Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slower week

I didn't scrap as much this past week. I got in a little funk and just didn't feel like spending time at the computer. And I was pretty busy too! But I was able to create 5 different layouts.

My first layout is done using 2 goodies from Sarah Bennett - her Lined Up Template Pack and her World Traveler kit.

This layout was done for the Twisted Lift challenge at SO. I used With a Cherry on Top by Amanda Heimann and Ziggle Designs. (this kit was PERFECT for my pics!)
This next layout I absolutely LOVE. Especially since the kit I used is somewhat girly! (Lyndsay's new release Little Angel)
For another challenge over at SO - the lift a layout challenge. I used Amy Stoffel's Caber MacGregor kit (LOVE this kit! So much fun to play it!)

This last layout I did today. It was for the Mystery Challenge at SO. The challenge was to choose a older layout to Re-Do! I have learned so much these past few months that I knew I needed to update my page of Blake eating popcorn. I love how this page turned out! (I used Movie Mania by Wild Dandelions)



No comments:

Post a Comment