Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun stuff to share!

First off I am going to start off sharing what Scrap Orchard is doing for the month of October. It's Customer Appreciation Month! Just sign up for the newsletter and you'll get a 25% off fruit fresh coupon! Image is linked to the newsletter.

Next up is Sarah Morgan's release for tomorrow. This kit is AWESOME!! Gorgeous colors & elements!


This page was done for a challenge over at Funky Playground Designs. It uses Sarah Bennett's kit Boat Ride.


My next page is using mle Card's kit Pumpkin Patch. Gorgeous watercolor papers and elements.


This page was for the One Word challenge at Scrap Orchard. The word was Family. I used Amy Stoffel's kit Life is Good.


The next 2 pages are from the same kit. Jennifer Fox was a guest at Scrap Orchard for the month of September. Her last single kit to release was called Take Me Away. I was obviously very inspired by the kit since I made 2 pages! Also some fun/awesome news! I will be on Jennifer Fox's guest CT for the month of November! I am extremely excited!



This last page was fun to make because of the picture. Blake was in such a goofy mood the night I snapped this pic! I knew the Americana kit by Ziggle & Tracie Stroud would be perfect. Especially with the word-art from Elegant Wordart from Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment