Thursday, October 22, 2009

HoneyBee Blog Train!!!

Long time no blog! huh? But I'm here today with a fabulous fun Freebie! The HoneyBee's put together a fantastic blog train using 2 fabulous kits from Scrap Orchard! Go to each stop on the train and you'll end up with 2 fabulous brag books! You should have came from Tiffany's blog - if you missed it, hurry back and pick up the quickpage!

Before I get to the qp - I want to share with ya'll a page I did with DeCrow Design's fabulous collab with Sahlin Studio - Play. For my layout I used items from the Playful Bundle and the fun circle stitches are from Tracie Stroud - All Stitched Up Vol. 4.
I also want to give ya'll a head's up about the Scrap Orchard Designer Blog train! It will be on Halloween!! So be sure to check out the Scrap Orchard blog :)
So on to my qp! Click on the preview to download :) Enjoy!!

And the next stop on the train is Jenna's blog! Choo Choo! :) lol

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your cute BB page. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these pages are soooo rad!! I am loving them all!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! How do you get your pages to post to a large size on blogger? When I try to expand mine, it seems to distort the page/picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xander's mama - I use the url of my image (from photobucket). If I upload directly from my computer blogger makes it a funny size. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete