Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching Up!

So I have been super busy these last few weeks! I started an evening job so blogging has been put on the back-burner so I can spend time with my little guy during the day. But I still have been creating layouts! And the designers I CT for have had so many wonderful releases!

Here are about 7 layouts I've done in the past 2 weeks - all layouts are linked for full credits.


This this pic of Blake with our pumpkins I used Sarah Bennett's Sister Susan kit - the oranges are a perfect match!

For the month of November I am a guest on Jennifer Fox's creative team. I am having SO much fun!! I've been able to work with 2 of her new releases. This first one, I borrow a girl pic from another CT member and used Jennifer's collab with Nikki Epperson - Funkalicious Fall. Don't you LOVE the colors?!?


Here's my second layout using Jennifer's goodies! Jennifer collabed with Sir Scrapalot to create the perfect grab bag - Best of Both Worlds. I LOVE this grab bag - it's just a fabulous fun jammed pack grab bag!

For this page - I used Sarah Morgan's new holiday kit - Happy Holidays. Lots of fun papers and elements - a wonderful Christmas kit!

Don't you LOVE the blue background paper! Every time I look at this layout - I just fall in love again with that blue paper! And the little cutie :) For this layout I used Sarah Bennett's DSD Grab Bag - lots of fabulous goodies in this grab bag!

Isn't that frog adorable!?! Lyndsay did a rockin' job on it! And my little prince is adorable too :) For this layout I used Lyndsay's Kissing Frogs kit - a very fun kit!

Last up is my page using Amanda Heimann and Wild Dandelions grab bag for DSD. LOVE the colors of the mini kits they both created! Perfect for boys! The grab bag has been opened and split up (bad blogging on my part!) But you can still pick up the pieces at Scrap Orchard!
That is it for today - hopefully I won't wait 3 weeks to blog about my layouts! I encourage you to check out the layouts I didn't post in the last 3 weeks at my gallery - here's a link. So until next time - Have a fabulous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment