Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Collab-Goodies!

So I was able to work with 2 fabulous holiday collab kits! I can't believe that Christmas is only 5 weeks away....I have so much I want to do in the next month! One thing that is on our to-do list is a visit to Santa! And this page using Santa and Friends by Amanda Heimann and Ziggle Designs explains why I am so excited to see Santa this year! (and yes I noticed that I have a typo...I'll fix it!)



My next layout uses a new release from Lyndsay Riches and Wild Dandelion Designs. They teamed up to make an absolutely sweet holiday kit! It's called Sweet Sugar Holiday and it is perfect for all your sweet holiday pages!



Also wanted to give you all a head's up on some good deals coming next Friday at Scrap Orchard! Check out the ad:

To Kick-Off the Holiday Shopping Season, Scrap Orchard is opening the Farmer’s Market from November 26th to 29th! Hundreds of products, all priced at $1!

No comments:

Post a Comment