Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season! I know I am!! (that would be why I've been slacking on the blog lately - spending quality time with the fam :) ) But I am here today to share some of the layouts I've created in the past 3 weeks. Check them out:

My first one up is with a gorgeous Christmas kit by Sarah Bennett Designs. This month she is guesting at Scrap Matters and she has this kit - Old Time Christmas - in her store there.


Don't you just love the panda bears in this next kit! I know I do :) I used Ziggle Designs Fortune Panda for this layout along with some goodies from Tracie Stroud.


This next layout was done using a FREE kit from Jennifer Fox! Yup - you read that right - FREE!! You can find it in the December DSA Enabler.

My next layout was done using a fabulous boy kit from Sarah Bennett. Tough Boy is wonderful for all those little (and big) boys in your lives! (another kit you can find at Scrap Matters)


So in my previous blog post - I had a layout where I journaled about how Blake would react when meeting Santa for the first time. And this next layout showcases one of Blake's 4 meetings with Santa :) I used Lyndsay Riches' kit Joyous Christmas.

One more fun kit from Jennifer Fox. This time she teamed up with Nikki Epperson to create Warm Winter Wishes - which worked perfect with the pics of Blake from his Christmas photo shoot!

And my final layout! This I created for the December Template Challenge over at Scrap Orchard. And guess what?! I created the template! I had a ton of fun making the template - so please stop by Scrap Orchard and play along! (for the layout I used Santa and Friends by Amanda Heimann and Ziggle Designs - along with a few elements from the December Mega - Tis The Season)


So that's it for today! Hopefully next time I won't wait 3 weeks in between blog posts....Have a Happy New Year if I don't post before Friday! lol

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts honey! So much inspiration to see on your blog! I am going to subscribe so I can follow ya!

    ReplyDelete