Monday, April 26, 2010

Post & Run!

Just wanted to post a few of the layouts I did with last week's releases! This coming Saturday is interNational Scrapbooking Day there will be a TON of goodies out - so I've got lots to work with this week! I will be back on Saturday!


Alright - on to the layouts :)


A gorgeous kit from Lauren Grier this week: Forever Moments. And I love this pic of my sister and I :)

Shawna Clingerman has this amazing birthday kit! He's a Jolly Good Fellow is perfect for all those boy birthdays!



Libby Weifenbach has a great graduation kit out! Check out my layout with Class Of.


And lastly - I am now part of Kristin Cronin-Barrow's creative team!! Her designs are absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited to be part of the team! Here's my layout with her newest release - Oh Snap! I also used a new template set from Cindy Schneider (I LOVE her templates! They rock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment