Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Layout Update!

So I obviously didn't come back last Saturday to post the new releases over at SSD :( I need to make it a habit to post my layouts the day the kits are released in the store! So hopefully I'll become more consistent....fingers crossed! (btw - don't I always talk about how I'm going to post more often? it seems that way to me....)

So let's look at some of the beautiful releases from this past weekend over at SSD.

First up - La's newest release - You Lift me to the Clouds. Her color scheme for this week was blue -and she knocked it out of the park! This kit is absolutely GORGEOUS! I know I plan on doing another page with it :)



Next is Libby's adorable new kit - The Bee's Knees. This kit is so fun and colorful! (and I must say the patterned papers are awesome!)

Lastly is Shawna's release - a couple of very fun Title packs and a very cool font with Darcy Baldwin. Both are perfect for adding the finishing touches to layouts!


And last up - is my new favorite kit from Jennifer Fox - My Birthday Boy. Wonderful primary colors and a ton of fun elements! The perfect kit!


Alright - that's all for today. I have company coming into town for Easter so I don't know when I'll be able to post layouts and update the blog. Just 2 reminders: 1 - it's Scrap Orchard's 2nd Birthday and they are having a sale! And there are a TON of fun games going on in the forum! 2 - check out SSD tomorrow for all the new releases!
Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment