Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Release! Plus other goodies :)

First off - I have some exciting news! I am now on Libby Weifenbach & Shawna Clingerman's creative teams! I absolutely LOVE both of their designs and am super excited to work for them. So watch out for some layouts featuring their work!

Alright - now on to the layouts! First up - Jennifer Fox. She has a couple things releasing today at The DigiChick including a beautiful spring kit: Whisper of Spring. The colors are gorgeous!

Did you hear that Jennifer is having a call? Hop on over to her blog to find out more information (but do it soon cause the call ends tomorrow!). I also heard that she has a coupon over there too!



This next layout features a Guest Designer (Jenn Barrette) over at Scrap Orchard. Happy Go Lucky is a fun kit - I love the colors :) I made this layout for the One Word Prompt Challenge over at SO - check it out!
A new release over at SO! Wild Dandelion Designs has this fun, colorful summery/springy kit out today - Blue Skies and Rainbows. I knew it would be perfect for pics of my little guy blowing bubbles!


A fun layout featuring You Got a Friend by Mandabean Designs. I knew right away when I saw the kit that it would be perfect for all my Woody/Toy Story pictures!


Last up features Lauren Grier's release from this past weekend. You Are Taller Than a Mountain is full of beautiful elements and papers. So soft and pretty! Perfect for pics of my first mother's day.

1 comment: