Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fun Day!

I have been so bad about posting here on the blog! Fingers crossed - but I hope to update the blog at least once a week! That shouldn't be too hard to do - right? lol

Alright - on to my layouts from this week. (to see past layouts - check out my gallery here) Jennifer Fox has a fun challenge going on at her blog - and it uses an awesome template created by Leah (girlygirl). Here's my page using the template and Jennifer's kit I {heart} U. I love how the page turned out - the pics of me and Kevin were just perfect!


Now this layout was also done for a blog challenge - but for Lauren Grier instead! Jennifer created a stunning template for the challenge (make sure you check it out!) I used La's kit Birthday Monster for my page...which is the first I've scrapped of Blake's 2nd birthday! (I don't even think I've scrapped his 1st birthday - I must get on that!)

This next layout is done with La's newest kit - which is also a collab with Laura of {simply.scraps}. As soon as I saw the kit I knew it would be perfect for this pic of Blake! I absolutely love how this page turned out!

On to my last CT page for this week - Lyndsay Riches released an absolutely adorable ice cream themed kit called A Cherry on Top. She really out did herself on this kit - it's stunningly perfect for all those ice cream pics! I also used a fun template by Megan Turnidge to help me with the page - she has some fun templates!

Last layout for the week is one I created for a challenge over at SSD (Sweet Shoppe Designs). The challenge was to create a monochromatic layout using Green. I knew right away that a page dedicated to Blake's favorite color would be perfect!

Alright - that's it for today! Here's hoping that I come back soon with more layouts! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment