Friday, February 12, 2010

New CT!

Well Blogger is being a pain in the butt right now. So I'll just straight to the point. :P

I'm super excited to share that I am now on Lauren Grier's Creative Team! She has some amazing designs and an awesome/inspiring team. I'm extremely excited!

I've decided to just share the layouts I've done these past few weeks using La's goodies. You can still check out all the layouts I've done since I last posted here at my gallery.

On to a few layouts using La's goodies :)

Using Own It by Lauren & Shauna Clingerman:


My first layout on her team using Forever Kinda Friend a collab with Micheline Martin:


Using a solo kit by La - Strength:


And my last La layout for today - using The Ocean in Your Eyes:

And lastly - come on over to Scrap Orchard and check out the Scrap Orchard Olympics! Lots of fun events during the next 2 weeks - you don't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! Congrats on the new CT! How cool! Your pages are amazing!

    ReplyDelete