Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Pages!

Lots of pages to share today! So we'll get right to it!

First up is a page using Snowy Sweetness by Wild Dandelions and Kristin Cronin-Barrow. I knew as soon as I saw this kit that I needed it - it has figure skates and figure skaters in it! One of my passions! And I absolutely love the page I created :) My best skating friends! (who I get to see in a few weeks! yay!!)



This next one is for my All About Me book - the 10 things I love about me! I used ScrapKitchen designs gorgeous kit Kiss me Kate.

So some fantastic news from Sarah Bennett - she is now selling at Scrap Matters permanently!!! We are so stoked for her! She has a fabulous release this weekend - a gorgeous vintage feeling Valentine's day kit called Love You Always. I LOVE the alpha! And the kit is so beautiful!


Lyndsay has a new release!! YAY!!! She really outdid herself this time! Love and Lullabies has all the perfect elements for sleeping beauties! And a bunch of gorgeous papers! Love it!

This next page uses Amanda Heimann's newest kit - Momma's Boys. As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to combine it with Scrapping with Liz's new Block Alpha Templates. I LOVE how the page turned out! Definitely thinking of printing this page out and framing it up in Blake's room. (btw - I have so many ideas of how to use these Block Alpha Templates - so glad I picked these up from Scrap Orchard!)

So I am trying to do Project 365 - and so far I've been pretty successful. (well it's only been 2 weeks! lol) Here is my first week - I used Snowman Soup by Tracey Howard and DeCrow Designs Project 365 Blueprints.


I hope you all have had the chance to check out the January Mega over at Scrap Orchard because this kit is absolutely GORGEOUS! And if you do/did pick up the kit - check out the Mega Challenge (hosted by moi!) - I'd love to see your layouts using the Mega!

Last one up today uses a oldie from Jennifer Fox - Lil Dude (which is actually a collab with Melissa Bennett and Nikki Epperson). I love all the papers and elements in this kit! Perfect for all your boy pages :) I also wanted to send you all over to Jennifer's blog - there is an awesome template challenge going on right now - you don't want to miss the opportunity to win a free kit from Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment