Friday, March 19, 2010

Layout Overload!

I have a TON of layouts to share today! Some are for my designers and others are for fun :) So let's get right to it!

First up is this fun layout showcasing Blake's love of dinosaurs. I used Libby Weifenbach's kit Modern Stone Age Family.


This layout uses a kit I bought a while ago - Just A Kid by Fee Jardine. And again I used one of my favorite pictures of Blake :)

Are you ready for some sweetness? Jennifer Fox teamed up with Shawna Clingerman to create an absolutely ADORABLE kit called Sweetiekins. I love it!


Now we are going to hop on over to Scrap Orchard and check out a few of today's new releases! First up is Hook Line and Sinker by Tracey Howard. I knew right away it would be perfect for pics of my husband and I :)


Are you ready to seek adventure? Well this kit by Tracie Stroud and Molly of DeCrow Designs is absolutely PERFECT to scrap those pictures!


Time to get ready for Easter! Lyndsay has an fun new Easter/Spring kit out today - and I think the bunny is absolutely ADORABLE!

This next kit I did just for fun. :) I used Shawna Clingerman's stunning 4 My Boys collection - all 4 kits are absolutely perfect for pics of Blake. And I also used a template from Cindy Schneider - her templates are perfect for scrappers who love lots of layers and papers.


And we are finally to the last layout for today! I used a kit that I bought a LONG time ago - Stormy Weather by Lauren Grier. I also used her new last week Layered Up In You Page Templates, along with 2 of her alphas. And I am totally thrilled with this layout!

That's it for today - I'll be back soon with more! :)
(oh and as always - layouts are linked for credits)

No comments:

Post a Comment